top of page

Academic Affairs

We all agree there's a lot of academic work to be done in Oxford. If you're having difficulties with any aspect of your academic experience, there is almost certainly someone to help.
The JCR Academic Affairs rep is always a great starting point. They can help you with work stress, talk you through different options if you're not enjoying your course, and will take any feedback you might have on your tutors, workload or study experience at Trinity. Your rep will also be running academic feedback sessions throughout the year to be giving you a chance to improve your learning experience.
The senior tutor is also very happy to help with academic issues you may be having.
Trinity's academic administrator is your first port of call for any queries about the administrative side of your course (exam entries etc.)
Finally, the table below provides links to university sites which may help you in your studies.
bottom of page